There is NO food worth getting fat over!

Does anyone else agree with this statement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels....Kate moss. Its what i live my life by.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I agree with that... until i smell some brownies that just come out of the oven.... mmmm brownies are worth getting fat over.,,.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Your not going to gain weight if you eat something fattening once in awhile. So no, I don't agree because that statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• hmmm... I might get fat over my homemade mac and cheese LOL

but seriously, I do agree.
    Anonymous

• um... cheesecake. Pizza. Beer... I disagree with your statement. I love my pizza and beer!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Food in and of itself doesn't make you fat. Consuming more calories than you burn off is what does it. Food is not our enemy. McDonalds and Burger King are not your foes.

But...I don't see any point in you worrying about someone else's "fat" but your own.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• If die in a car wreck on the way home I would rather my last meal be homemade mac and cheese and a hamburger than a salad. It may not be worth being 300 pound or more but I am happy at 200. I am comfortable with my 'fat' self and very happy to eat what I like. I do for the record eat 2 veggies with every meal and don't eat constant junk but by golly I do eat it and it is GOOD! :0)
    Anonymous

• i agree and disagree lol. I think once in a while having something so very nummy and full of calories and bad fat isnt horrible and isnt going to make you fat. If you make it an everyday habit then yes i agree there is no food worth getting fat over.

I cheat and eat food that i know if i ate everyday would make me huge but once in a great while, even once a week, as long as your eating healthy the rest of the time it wont make you fat.

Now I am off to have my cheat meal for the week with my DH to celebrate V-Day lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I agree with that... until i smell some brownies that just come out of the oven.... mmmm brownies are worth getting fat over.,,."

LMAO!!

baking

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

You read my mind!!!!! I am having gourmet pizza, wine and cheescake tonight!!! NUMMYYYYY and monday i will be back on my treadmill and back in my zumba class busting my rear and still losing weight :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2010