What is hanging from your refridgerater?

We have some coupons and a bill on the side and a couple magnets on the front. When I go to other peoples houses I see all kinds of different things like abc magnets, kids pics, bills, etc... so I just thought this ? would be fun. So whats on yours if anything at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Husband's work schedule, pictures of our daughter, and more pictures of our daughter.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i love funny magnets and post cards. I also have far side cartoon clips and photos of family and friends.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• anything important is digital, and paper documents are locked up- I don't post things on the fridge. I like to be able to keep it free of grungy little fingerprints without having to move things. so, there is nothing on it. no, wait... there is a lock to keep troy out of it when he wakes up @ 4am!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• drawings, a dry erase board with reminders on it, tiny magnet picture frames with each of our boys, and our boys latest progress reports.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Christmas pictures my 18 month olds made me at daycare (it's the first piece of their artwork so I'm leaving them there till I have something else to hang). A picture of my best friend's mom who passed away unexpectedly 2 years ago. Various police related "cool" pics from my force and others. 2 death notices from officers I knew. A LottoMax ticket for a 42 million dollar draw (COME ON FATE MOMMA NEEDS TO PAY OFF HER DEBT!) A thank you I got from a the sister of a friend of my best friend for buying t shirts to help raise money to buy her little girl who has Down's a special helmet.

Basically it's pretty much covered lol.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• son's first drawing and pics and abc's magnets that he hasn't lost yet and a couple of pizza things
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have nothing on it I think it looks tacky to have stuff all over it JMO I am the type of person everything has to match and I am a neat freak
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• pics, drawings, a funny post card - its covered!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Nothing. I hate clutter, and it makes me feel like my kitchen looks cluttered. I'm sure when my son is old enough to draw pictures, it'll be covered, though. Then I'll make an exception. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Creative art from my child, pictures of family and a calendar.
    Anonymous