Is it strange not to get postal mail for two days in a row???

I didn't get any mail yesterday or today. Is that unusual? I've never had no mail for two days in a row...have you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No news is GOOD news.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I didnt get mail most of last week - but that was because of the redicouls snow mess :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Is there mail today? I didn't mail today either.
    Anonymous

• lol I once didn't get mail for a good four days. Finally I saw our mailgirl and asked her -she thought we'd signed up to have mail held!!!! ask a neighbor if they got mail -Monday might be a holiday for President's Day.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Sure, happens a lot. If there's no mail for you, there's no mail for you. I look at it this way - at least there's not another bill! And lfl is correct, there's no mail on Monday - federal holiday. I don't think anything of it if we don't get mail a couple days in a row.
    Anonymous

• I've had a couple days without mail in the past. I haven't checked the mailbox yet today so I dunno if there's mail or not.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Oh hell no! WE always get mail. One day I was so happy because it was all junk mail threw it right into the recycling bin! That was a freaking wonderful day. NO Bills. woot woot.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• We get mail 4 out of 7 days a week. Not too often and not too unoften...if that makes sense.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• There were quite a few people on my route who didn't have any mail at all. Do you normally get quite a bit of mail??
    Not that you couldn't go 2 days without mail, but I usually see people go 1 day without any mail.
    Yeah, Monday is President's Day, so there won't be any mail delivered that day. You should definitely get mail on Tuesday. I can't see anyone not getting any mail on Tuesday. That's 3 days worth of mail.
    Is your mailbox blocked at all??
    Anonymous

Yeah, I don't understand why the postal trucks don't have 4-wheel drive. On the days that it's snowing out and just about everything is canceled, that's when they like to tell us that if we get stuck--we could be waiting for 4 hours for some one to come and help us out.
    Anonymous