Sex question..TMI

DH will be coming home soon from his first deployment....well before he left he had to do some training for it which was a month and a half long...so we had no sex for a month and a half..well i got to see him one last time for 2 days before he left for his actual deployment...and well...lol we had ALOT of sex...like 5-6 times a day for those 2 days...soo by the end of it I was sooo sore and it started hurting when we were having sex..so im worried about it happening again this time..is it normal and is there anything I can do to keep it from happening again? besides not having sex...lol sorry TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe limit the amount of actual intercourse you have, have more foreplay and oral. Also, try to avoid much "rough" sex. Lots of lube. That's all I can tell you. My husband is gone for extensive periods of time and sometimes I just have to deal with the aftermath, lol. I know what you mean though.
    Anonymous

• Just make sure you have LOTS of lube. Also you might try different methods of pleasing each other without penetration.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Astroglide!!! This stuff is great. I used to get "sex injuries" when DH and I first got together bc we went at it so many timea a day....then I found astroglide. Now no more soreness afterwards.
    Anonymous

• yup...astroglide.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yes it's normal for any body tissue when subjected to more friction to become irritated. I agree with the previous post. Lots of lube and Vaseline. Lube it up during, Vaseline after to moisturize.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 10:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2010