How outragous is this?

My husband told me this story about this guy he just stopped working for. They were talking over the phone and he was telling my husband how he doesn't have sex with his wife because once you are married, you "become one" and to have sex with her, would be like having sex with yourself! SO, he has sex with other people. That is a sin all in it's self and he thinks this is ok! He is a brainwasher and I think he's brainwashed his wife because she goes along with it. He says his body is his church, NO WONDER! He can make his own rules and make whatever he wants to out of the Bible. He's very into conspircy theories and everything else, this man is just weird. I was outraged by this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Since they are "one" wouldn't she have it already if he got one? lol...holy crap...
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• That is weird!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Just laugh and go on.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Ha! Yeah that's pretty odd, but hey...to each their own. If it works for them then so be it.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 10:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• wow...i feel sorry for his wife.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• lot's of people twist things into what they want, there are many versions of how people think the bible is written. it's his right to have his own personal religion and call it what he wants. he can even have followers just like jesus. it happens.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• yikes!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Yes, his beliefs are not "normal" or yours, but they are his beliefs none the less. And, you don't know exactly what the original bible said either, because it has been edited and revised so many times, I'm not so sure anyone knows anymore.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• He sounds like he isn't quite all there....like there's an egg missing from his dozen...a sandwich from his picnic...you kwim lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• that's really sad.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 10:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2010