Does anyone else get irritated when...

Your walking past a couple and the guy checks you out, & the woman glares at you like it's your fault somehow? I always make a point to smile and nod at women on my walks and pretty much avoid eye contact with the guy, or keep it minimal at least, but when the guy is blatantly checking me out I think it's rude and disrespectful towards his gf/wife and I wanna scream KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR OWN PAPER...or something to that affect...anyone else get irritated by this kinda thing? I may be oversensitive because my x always checked out other women when he was with me, he was a real jackass about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow you must be hot! that hardly ever happens to me.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• yes! i so agree with you. i HATE HATE HATE men like that. its not the girls fault though. she cant help but feel jealousy or whatever.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Anon here: Lol..who are you tryin to kid angevil? I've seen your profile pic! Your hot as hell! And yeah ok, I'm kind of a hottie too...lol
    Anonymous

• "I wanna scream KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR OWN PAPER.."

I really like that! That's a good one...

...but yeah, it makes you feel like you're an object on display. I feel sorry for his GF. Looking (quick glance) every now and then is okay is okay but gawking is straight up disrespectful to both his GF and you.

Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 10:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I;ve never had that happen to me lol
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 10:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• He probably cheats on her and so she doesn't trust any woman, OR he tells her all the time how other women want him and shes so lucky....BEEN THERE. I didn't glare at girls who were innocent but boy I glared at him......
    EmMaldonado

Answer by EmMaldonado at 1:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2010