Are you gonna feel the love tonight? Or tomorrow?

How are you gonna make your someone special feel special? Or are you? Do you not give a crap about these stupid holidays?
I personally think that Valentines day is mine. Since my birthday is Feb.7 I think it is just an extension of that. I love this time of year because it is all about red and pink and love. xoxoxoxm How about you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i love it too
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• bouncingI felt it yesterday. (and it felt pretty doggone good!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Probably nothing. My husband works graveyard and sleeps all day.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't give much of a crap. I made his favorite cake (only because I had to make other cakes for other people too, what was one more?) and he brought home flowers. Whoopdeedoo. Just another day to me, I'm not a fan of hallmark holidays.
    Anonymous

• We don't really do anything special for Valentines day. We make it a prioriety to get some "alone" time but usually just a few hours, then it is back to "normal", spending time with the little one, cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie, or just hanging out!
    Anonymous

• I bought my dd some chocolate candies...but she probably won't eat them. She doesn't eat much candy.
    Anonymous

• I won't see DH tomorrow at all. He has to go into work at 5am tomorrow-and work til late tomorrow night. He does not work weekends ever, but he is a heavy machine mechanic and with the 4 feet of snow we got this week he was called in bc so many snow plow trucks are broken down and they still have so much snow to move. At least he will get a nice overtime check for it...but I will be all alone on V-day.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 10:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• BF and I both have a flu-like virus. DS is with his dad till tomorrow at 5. Um, I guess we'll sit around and blow our noses together. Maybe have sick sex. Woot.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 10:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have been off of my thyroid medication for a month, have very little energy and just had a radioactive iodine treatment yesterday so it will be a few more weeks before we have sex. I need to get my energy back and by then....that evil biotch will be back. LOL If I am lucky then I will be fin e by my bday on 3/17 :-)
    Anonymous

• No. We have no time alone ever anymore. By the time the kids are asleep I'm too exhausted to even think about sex. But other things are going on right now so I'm not even close to the mood for love.
    Anonymous