i cant beleive he lied to both of us

so i finally got the "other" woman to talk to me in a calm rational way..and found out that he told her that i knew about her...and all this other crap..so we plan on having her come over when the kids are in school and we both are going to confront him on his lies...you think that would be a good idea and any advice to keep him from tryin to pin me and the other girl on each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• He is a coward and will walk right back out. I don't think any one would stay around and listen to you both. I would however let him see you out eating lunch together chatting it up like old friends.
    Say you go out to eat, you and her. Then have him arrive later--like 15-20 min. So he can clearly see you two and let him process it. Or better yet say 'honey lets do lunch-- I will meet you at the place (make it a place with waiters so he has to sit at a table and wait for you. Have her already in the restaurant with her back to the door, You come in later, not even see him. Go over to her table--she stand up turns around and gives you a hug you chit chat and sit down. So he has to see you both. That will give him a kick start.
    My question to you is what excuse could he possibly give you to make everything okay?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I say what's the point? Kick his ass out and focus on yourself and your kids!
    Anonymous

• You are wasting your time. Walk away and don't look back.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I agree 933anony - why put yourself your emotions that still have to deal with your kids through all this - why do this? He's still going to be a jerk afterwards who cheated.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I think it would be kind of funny....sorry that's just me. But you have to kick his ass out afterwards. Embarrass him all you want but make sure you are both leaving afterwards.

belange

Answer by belange at 10:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

ditto
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Now that you know the truth, you need to pack up your belongings as tough as this may be and sounds, Or.... on the better behalf tell him to pack his stuff and don't let the door hit his ass on the way out. He will understand. If He act's dumb then He's playing a mind game. Just grin and say "We can't keep little secrets forever." Don't let him explain, and don't act like you care. Men wont the attention if a women truly cares then He's going to see that by how tough you are at heart, and that you wont put up with his BS! I don't think He needs to know how you feel. He dosn't deserve it because He wasn't showing you any love with respect. He went behind your back and lied to you. Now the trust seems to be broken that I would move on so you can be happy/
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2010