what ?!?!?

today me and my daughter were at the store and looking at the dvds ...she wanted the movie Madagascar: Escape to Africa ...... I found the regular Madagascar and showed her and she was like noooo..Escape to Africa !! All of a sudden a (black) woman came over and started basically telling me off, telling me my child was obviosuly raised in a racist household and god help me.......I was like -- she was talking about a movie and held it up to show her....and she walked away

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have told her that we're not racist, we just hate people who don't know what their talking about and butt in when they have no reason to.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• LOL wow. ok. You must have been at walmart.. hahahaha
    Anonymous

• OMG...people are way to sensitive and noisy. You really shouldn't let it bother you but maybe you should explain the situation to your kids so they don't start questioning things like racism. I can't stand it when people do stupid things like that. Just try to let it go and know that she just did it cause she is a bitter. unhappy person. You can feel sorry for her if you want....I kind of do. Being that miserable is pathetic. Sorry about experience.

belange

Answer by belange at 10:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• LOL bet you were gob smacked!!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Rude bitch needs to mind her own business. What did your daughter say?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

---------------------------------------
    LOL sometimes I love your wit Sara lol....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• T R O L L

I call BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• * OP * ..I wasnt at walmart I was at target lol ...

my daughter is only 3 so she just was basically like...what was that woman talking about lol...I just tol her some people are crazy and not to talk to them lol... I was just soooo speechless and taken aback I didnt know what to do or say...I jsut stood there for awhile thinking too lol...and then I relaized we better get out there because she just might be one of those people who would shoot up a target lol
    Anonymous

• LMAO
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i don't get it, what's a movie got to do with being racist?
    Anonymous