does anyone have a t-mobile prepaid pay by the day plan. How does it work and is it worth it to get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• it can be worth it... you get say a ten dollar card.. you can go in incriments of 10 25 50 or 100. so each day you use it, you pay a dollar. and then after that first initial dollar, for every minute on the phone its i believe ten cents a minute. when u call other tmobile people its free. and you also get free after 7. to send texts its 10 cents and receive its five cents. and you only have to pay that dollar on the days you use your phone. i mean it can be confusing.. but if u really dont use minutes that much.. its an okay plan.
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i hated that plan.i did the AT&T plan and it was expensive too. Now i have the straight talk unlimited everything for $45
    SuperSavy

Answer by SuperSavy at 2:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• one dollar a day!, plus the ten cents per minute..dang that adds up. Super Savy's plan sounds affordable. I have t-mobile unlimited text, talk and internet use for 69.99 and its month - to -month (no contract). because i use my phone for work, my boss reimburses me 40 dollars.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2010