I'm spending my evening with Bruce Willis...

Spike is having a Die Hard marathon lol. My DH went to bed around 10pm, my 18 month old twins are sleeping, and I am here on CM eating cold hot dogs and drinking Crystal Light. And I got my monthly yesterday so tomorrow will likely be a repeat! LOL....anybody else being really lame on a Saturday night?

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 11:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutely nothing wrong with a cozy night with Bruce. Love his naughty eyes LOL I need help!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Well we're broke...so no going out or nothing but I thought I'd suprise hubby so I took a shower, painted my nails and put on some sexy langire, and hubby said, "I'm watching cheech and chong, I'm not in the mood"....So i changed into pants and ashirt and am now on CM.

Stupid bastard.
    Anonymous

• Bruce and I are also having a night together - is it just me or was he THE HOTTEST action movie star in his day! DD is at the Saturday Nite Out program, DS is hiding in his room (probably IM'ing his GF), and DH won't be back in town from his business trip until about midnight so Bruce Willis is my date for the night! I don't consider it lame - I just think of myself as a gal who is low maintenance!
    mykidsmom75067

Answer by mykidsmom75067 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Well, you may be with him now, but I had him earlier! lol Unbreakable was on a few hours ago. I'm not doing anything either. I just watched City of Angels and was over here dripping like a leaky faucet! That movie always makes me cry! My daughter went to bed a couple of hours ago and I'm waiting for hubby to get home.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• He's still yummy...even if he is older....just what is so hot about him? I don't know....maybe it's the personality! hhahhahah
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 11:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I LOVED him in Die Hard with a Vengeance though, I have to say, I love Jeremy Irons in that movie WAY more. I would TOTALLY let him have his way with me, especially if he wore that black tank top, had his hair the way he did in the movie and spoke to me in that German accent. *drools*

Did you see Bruce in Surrogates though? That was kind of creepy how they had him looking younger in the first part and stuff. Good movie but when it first started, man, he looked creepy! I like his older guy look better. lol
    Simply_Janeen

Answer by Simply_Janeen at 6:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2010