Another mom was right earlier today.

I hope she's online and see's this post.

I just posted something about not vaccinating my son. Someone posted on it and assumed it was because of Autism. It has nothing to do with Autism or me thinking he's going to get if from vaccinations. It has to do with me not wanting chemicals running through my son's body.

So to make this a question..Is that girl online?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG people get off it already, if you are not willing to take one hour out of your damn day to research how vaccines can be VERY dangerous to children especially and are going to make stupid remarks about suing you should win the idiot of the year award.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• no..but i did she that she assumed it was due to autism..it is just an assumed thing.
    Anonymous

• Nope not her, but Honey, your child is not God.   He needs to be vaccinated, not only for his health, but for everyone else's as well.  I don't want non-vaccinated children around my child!!  I will sue anyone who's child passes on diseases to mine.  I will sue until you are MADE to vaccinate.  If you'd go back and look at history, you will see that diseases used to be erradicated because everyone had sense enough to vaccinate.  Chemicals???  So, you will deny your son medicine for anything?  Antibiotics?   This is sad....

Anonymous

• Why are you so concerned if your child is vaccinated? Yours can get the disease (or so you think) if he's had his shots. You can sue all you want but it's ultimately the parent's choice. And you should do your research. Your letting all sorts of poisons run through your child's veins.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Why would you sue her?? YOUR child is the one who is vaccinated, so what do you ahve to worry about?
    Anonymous

• WHAT EVER !
    Anonymous

• Thank you truealaskanmom. I know we have our differences but it's nice to know that other moms feel the same way I do.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Don't be upset with the feedback's that you receive. You asked a question for advice didn't you? The other posters are right, why would you want your Son to wait to get sick when He could be cured with a vaccine? It's deadly, and if He get's the virus He's going to have chemicals in his body anyways! Which is basically the virus it's self. It's to help prevent him from harmful viruses.
    Anonymous

• I am so damn tired of people getting on here and spouting idiotic ideals that are certainly not scientific. Vaccinate or not it is a person choice but if you do either you need to be informed and your doctor saying to do it is not informed. I am glad we agree on something for a change as well.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't understand why you all worry about what others do and don't do... As long as you feel you're doing the best you can for your child/children should be all that matters... We have 3 healthy vaccinated boys and could care less what other parents think.. Give up the fight, no ones ever going to win.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010