BEDBUGS! SOOO DISGUSTING...

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF BEDBUGS? SO & I ARE CURRENTLY LIVING AT HIS MOMS DUE TO FINANCIAL SITUATION N I RECENTLY FOUND A FEW BEDBUGS ON MY MATTRESS. I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY ARE BEDBUGS THANKS TO WIKIPEDIA N GOOGLE IMAGES. UGH HOW DO I TELL MIL THAT THIS IS SERIOUS??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Health

• they're almost impossible to get rid of on your own. you have to have the place sprayed for them and i think they spray multiple times. I watched a documentary about it, and the stuff they spray is safe for pets because i think it's just a super cold air and it makes the bugs insides freeze and they die that way but you have spray later, i think for the eggs. I'd call a professional and see about getting an estimate to get it taken care of, or see if they could give you advice on what to do. Best of luck. Hope some of this info helps.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 1:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2010