who has used the 'P90X'??

is it a good product??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I do and I love it. I wish I could do it daily but I cant.... BUT there are so many different workouts you'll never get bored!
    EmMaldonado

Answer by EmMaldonado at 12:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It is an awesome program! I'm not using it right now, but my friend is and she is looking amazing. She had already lost alot of weight with Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme and now she is using P90X. She really likes it. It's not a program for everyone though. It's really tough, but if you will stick with it and follow it as instructed the results will blow you away! I'm a Beachbody Coach so if you have any specific questions about it please let me know :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It Rocks and its great for people who really want to lose weight. Kenpo rocks, the yoga is awesome, Plyo is the best and when you do all of the workouts there is no plateau effect muscle confusion is working for me even the ab ripper X its all very awesome I will be working out from 3 to six and that will be part of my program!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Yes ... I sell Beachbody products, like workout videos and P90X is one of our products. . I wanted to try them all, so I would know which ones to recommend to folks for what their personal needs are and what they wanted to accomplish.

P90X is one of the most popular programs and people are getting amazing results. Any program can be a bit overwhelming at first.. Just don't try to do it all at once ... take it one at a time and there are modifications you can do until you build up your stamina.

There are some great success stories on my website and you can read for yourself what people are saying about it and SEE their before / after pics. Shoot me an email if I can be of assistance.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2010