Furniture store for teen girl?

Hi, we are going to move into out new house on the 1st of march and I was wondering an inexpensive but quality place to find bedroom sets and mattresses. My daughter is 14 and had the same bed since she was about 4, its a full size bed so its nice but I think she deserves a little change. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't know what's in your area, but I love looking at the furniture store flyers that come on Wednesday in the mail (here and in the state I used to live, they came on Wednesday LOL so I just assume they come on the same day) I've seen some really cute stuff! Maybe Ashley's? I think that's the name anyways.
    Anonymous

• Target. PB Teen is a little exspensive, but has really nice items. Delias.com
    That's all I can think of.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Ikea!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i know price is a consideration, but if you can, i would consider getting an adult set, so she can take it with her when she moves away from home. i had a childhood friend whose mom did this for her when she was young. if you can't do that, then maybe target or ikea, like others said. i have a lot of young kids and havae been looking a lot at bunks and trundles. a trundle bed would be really great for a young teen too! you could google cheap trundle beds. honestly, for a young teen, it is probably more the bedding and wall art that makes the room!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Sams club has really nice and cheap bedroom sets. I was in there yesterday looking at bunk beds for my twins.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I bought new furniture for my 13 yo DD at Ashley. I told her what I was willing to spend and let her pick it out. I also told her it was the last furniture I intended to buy for her so she better like it and take good care of it.
    Anonymous

• Try Ashley or Ikea. Ikea's definitely my choice for furniture. Maybe try looking to see what kind of flyers you get from your local furniture stores and see what they have to offer.
    mommylauren164

Answer by mommylauren164 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2010