SAHMs would this secretly annoy you ?

So a few of my friends have ( live-in !! ) nannies and housekeepers ( one comes everyday and the other has one that comes 2-3 times a week) ... we are all stay at home moms...and honestly our husbands have very good jobs ( which is why they are able to have the help) we have enough to have them too but I really cant stand the thought of someone else coming into my house and taking care of my kids ( beisdes letting my mom or grandma watch them every once in awhile). I clean the house spotless ( like 2-3 hours worth) at night after the kids go to sleep.. I bath them and put them to bed at night, I make big healthy breakfasts for them ( and husband) and play with them during the day and take them pretty much everywhere unless it somewhere they cant go.. Now it really *secretly* annoys me that they profess that they "work hard" to take care of their family and that their job is being a mom and taking care of their house

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So what do you want a medal or something. hahaha..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It annoys me when any stay at home mom says their job is to be a mom and take care of their house.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Why does that annoy you Sara?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• SAHM with a nanny??? WHY??? What are they doing exactly that is "hard"? Obviously they are paying someone else to take care of the kid(s) and do the cleaning... is shopping that hard? LOL

Heck yes that bugs me!

Why bother having kids if you are going to pay someone else to raise them while you just sit on your butt? I understand daycares for working moms but NOT SAHMS! That just makes it a Stay At Home Lazy B!tc# IMO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Because it's not a job, it's a choice. A job makes money and pays the bills. If you want to stay home then that's fine, but don't say it's your job to clean your house and take care of the kids you made the choice to have.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Not really, because the way I look at it is that everybody's problems and challenges are important and difficult to them. What comes easy to one person may come hard to another and vice versa. KWIM?

I learned this when complaining about how much I miss dh on the days he is gone 24 hours. I had some military wives make some smart comments and it hurt. I know its hard to have your husband gone for a year but does that make my missing my husband on the 24 hour shifts any less of a heartache? So, I use this logic with other things, like your pet peeve.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• So you think your better, maybe you are jealous..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• sara your ignorance is amazing. i think you're just jealous because we can stay at home with our babies and you drop yours off everyday.
    Anonymous

• sarap1989=ignorance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I would hate staying home and having to let a man take care of making the money. Like I said, I don't care if you do or not. It's not a job however.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2010