Just venting...some cursing*

Ok so this maybe stupid but im just venting...So we bought new furniture & the men came to deliver it & the one guy saw all my Marilyn Monroe items (im a huge fan & have tons of pics..& nick nacks)...he was like to my DH "oh wow ur brave u let ur wife pussy whip u & take over with all her shit man" & DH was like "wtf r u talking about im the one who bought her half the stuff & hung up the pics'..then the guy came over to me & was like "ur to young to knw anything about Marilyn, I bet u cant even name one of her movies" so I turned around & was like "gentalmen prefer blondes"...he was like "ok wats the famous quote from that movie...if u can tell me it ill apologize"...sOO I took my shoe off, & shoved my left foot right in his face...I have "A diamonds are a girls best friend" tattood across my foot...he shut up right away & didnt say another word...ughh y are some people such dicks? cant I like what I want? ok im done LOL

lyz826

Asked by lyz826 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL did you really shove your foot in his face?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'd call his boss and report him. That's uncalled for.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'd definitely be writing a complaint. What an ass...
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• What a dick! I'd complain to his boss. It's his job to deliver furniture not tell people their opinions on everything they see. Omg I would have thrown him out the door so fast....grrr
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Wow yeah what a douchbag, you should report him, he should get canned for that seriously, he needs to learn to be more professional and curteous...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I would have definitely called and complained about him. You don't come into MY house and try to make a full out of me especially when you are there on a professional basis.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I would love to see a pic of yoru tattoo...that seems like a really neat one and especially to be on the foot
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'd definitely have a chat with his boss.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• What's it to him? He was out of line.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My husband did call and complain about him and we ended up getting our delivery fee returned back to us. But in my opinion something should have happend to him, all his boss said is "I'll talk to him"...oh well i got $120 back lol..
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2010