Im prego & wanna use semi-permanent hair dye. If I use black on light blond hair will it wash out completely?

Because I honestly don't want my blond hair stained permanently. Thats why I wanna use semi-permanent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are still in your 1st trimester, you shouldn't color your hair for safety.

The color might not work right regardless of where you are in your pregnancy. Even a color product you have used before might give you wacky results. Pregnancy hormones can be wild on your hair. Talking orange, blue... any color really might come up.

Temp black did not wash out the one time I used it. I used something that was supposed to wash out in 8 days. Well, after 2 months I got it stripped and looked like a clown.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'm guessin it will stain your hair...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Whatever you do don't drink it....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• nope. but will probaply turn your hair green.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 11:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• My advice is to have a professional do your hair. When I was pregant with my last baby we had to go a shade lighter than black just to get chocolate brown (we always use semi-perm). It did wash down, and when baby was 2 weeks old I went back to my styist and was back to blonde. When I was pregnant with my second baby, I dyed my own hair a dark brown (turned out light brown) and was back to blonde in a week (and I used permenant) because it washed out that fast.

And as a general rule, it's safer to do highlights and lowlights during pregnancy than to dye the whole head.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2010