How can you look at these images and NOT say...?

They were demo'd...overloaded with nano-thermate. Jesse Ventura said it best (he used to be a Navy Seal)... when in doubt, overload, which is what they did with the twin towers... they made sure those things had no chance of not being demolished. How anyone can look at these photos & think that is what happens when a building collapses naturally needs a head examination. Buildings that collapse without being demolished don't pulverize themselves in perfect symmetry at nearly free-fall speed and create pyroclastic flows that engulf an entire city. Is there a volcano in Manhattan that no one knows about? The real culprits of this incredibly evil operation walk free today, many of them much wealthier too. Most people cannot fathom or comprehend evil on a scale like this, which is why they refuse to accept that it was an inside job... it's easier to believe & accept the 'government''s fairy tale than to consider that our own...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1249885/New-World-Trade-Center-9-11-aerial-images-ABC-News.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I can't look at the pics but I will concede that there are more than a few suspicious things surrounding that day, as well as the days before and after.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Don't forget about building 7 ( I think it was that one). Where it suddenly collapsed hours later just like a building would if it was detonated. Conveniently it was left out of the news for the most part. You can find footage though.

I agree, inside job the more you look at it. I even found sites where pilots and engineers banned together to say things didn't make sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Yeah Jesse I ain't got time to bleed Ventura lmao How can you look at this image and still take that man serious!

http://imnotbarack.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/jesse-ventura1.jpg

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Hey OP, I will buy it only if you do this. You HAVE to post using your SN and say " Bush is the greatest mastermind to ever walk this earth, only a true GENIUS could pull a ruse of this magnitude."
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

LMAO! The real question is how does anyone believe that conspiracy theory? The goverment killed thousands of its own citizens just for money? That is the latest theory, right? Hundreds of thousands of people saw the planes fly right into those buildings. It's on video. And as for the nano thermite, if it was used where is the evidence? Oh, that's right, the government did all these "suspicicious things" but used an explosive that left no trace. That is why we know the government did it! It was too perfect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• People believe what they want. They go to bed with a blanket of trust that the government is so great and would never do something like this. Our government is capable of more than any of us trusting lemmings can fathom. I think a lot more people believe there's more to this story than it's led to believe. It's called an Open MInd. Something a lot of you don't have. Surely it could have the government because the government would NEVER lie to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• How anyone can look at these photos & think that is what happens when a building collapses naturally needs a head examination.

crazy people don't realize that they are crazy. So just trust me when I tell you, you're crazy, OP. When a jet slams into a building, the ensuing collapse is not NATURAL.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Ah sigh, the gov't would kill millions of it's own people if it fueled a war and kept a jackass in office for 8 years. I don't know if Bush had the understanding of what was going on (I firmly believe he has Alzheimers) but I do believe that cold biotch he's married to and his VP had an understanding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Oh and the jackass I am referring to is not Bush but rather, Cheney. He called the shots and I think the Mrs Bush Sr. and Jr. both kn ow how to rule the men they married with iron fists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2010