Real Housewives

which real housewives do you like the best as in the OC, Atlanta, New Jesery, NY....and who is your favorite wife and why?

mine is between Atlanta and The OC ... my favorite from OC is probably Tamra, and Kim from Atlanta...because I just like drama on my tv lol and also tamra looks ( doesnt act) just like my aunt ! lol

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• also who is your least favorite....mine is New York ...I couldnt even get through one episode because they are so boring.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I like the original cast of the original OC. I HATE the new chick on that one and the spin off shows seem really fake and staged to me.

I don't really watch any of them unless nothing else is on. My brain can't comprehend that amount of silicone all in one place.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• lol you are thinking of alexis....I kind of like her but I kind of dont lol... it is funny watching her because her lips are so fake , they look kind of ...edited...like they fixe them after they recorded lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I like the original OC...I don't really have a favorite
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2010