a non sexual fantasy about your husband

I have had a "fantasy" for awhile ( I guess you would call it a fantasy) I would love for in like 10 year my husband would get a motorcycle and in the evenings we could take little spins around town together on it lol...i dont want him to be like a leather wearing biker man but I just think it would be soo fun to do that....but in reality I know it woul never happen...not only would he never ride a motorcycle..but he is also 6'8 ...so his legs would be dragging lol

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That would be alot of fun! I would do that then apck a blanket and small lunch in a side saddle bag, stop off at a scenic area, have a little cozy picnic.

What I would like is to get an RV and travel across the country
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• ooh yeah I would love to do that also....my mom and dad are doing that in like 2 more years when my dad retires...they are already picking out their RV lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• that he would grow up and be the husband i need.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• stop throwing fuQing mantrums!!! that is all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Have you ever read the comic strip Rose is Rose? That's what this reminds me of!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My husband fantasy? To see him doing the freakin' dishes!!!! LOL.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:23 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• If u have the cash to spend he could have a custom built. Have you SEEN the size of some of the real bikers out there? Theyr'e HUGE!
    plus if it's got pedals to the front instead of the a footrest in the middle he could use a sort of reclined position even with you on the back....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My fantasy is for me to wake up and my Dh have the house cleaned spotless, the kids have baths/showers, and dinner made. *sigh* (OH, I work 3rd shift so I sleep all day and he's home with the kids and of course my house is a mess when I wake up LOL)
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 4:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2010