Does anyone know where in the bible that it says you can do anything sexwise with you DH?

I was dating a guy in the past and he told me that in the bible it says you are free to do whatever you want to do sexually just as long as it is with you husband.

Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is a scripture that does say that " may the marriage bed be undefiled" Here is a good link to learn more. http://www.themarriagebed.com/

SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• The words in that "book" are open to suggestion!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• There are also scriptures in the book of Songs that are quite provocative and talk about various sexual acts between a woman and her husband and vice versa.
    Simply_Janeen

Answer by Simply_Janeen at 5:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• There are scriptures that say that certain acts are off limits, married or not. I don't know where to find them off hand - if I find some more time later in the day I'll look them up. You might do better asking this in the religion category though.

Answer by missanc at 9:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Who's gonna stop you from doing certain acts? Is God gonna send a lightning bolt down on you while you perform fellatio or something?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Most Christians (and non Christians really aren't important in this argument, I don't know why they bother to respond) agree that vaginal and oral sex is fine. The line comes in with anal sex (some claim it is against nature, but then technically wouldn't oral sex be, and it's pretty clear that's fine in the Bible), and anything that is degrading, so that might be some forms of bondage, etc. I find that men have this belief of everything is fine more often than women. :) I don't know. I know where my husband and I draw the lines, and we are happy with them.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• there is no scripture that I know of that tells us that everything is ok sex wise, there is also none that really tell us what is NOT OK Except that a man is to have one wife, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled, meaning, no cheating and no letting other people into sexual acts with you. God is the maker of sex,and as long as you are happy and comfortable with it, then go for it.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Go to that website...it is very descriptive! Talks about EVERYTHING! :)

Sex is a gift from GOD!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2010