what did your baby wear in his first pictures?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Whatever he happened to be wearing at the moment, nothing special! Are you referring to pro pics, we did not get any of those done. Pro pics are old school and lame in my opinion. I have thought about taking this really good pic of my son when he was just a few months old that I took and getting it framed for his paternal grandparents.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• literally, in his first pics he was naked (both in and outside of the womb!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• The girls first pictures they went from being naked to being in their little fleece pink and white gowns a dear friend bought them.
    Brittanytwins

Answer by Brittanytwins at 4:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• diapers
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:16 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We've only had portraits done on her once and she was 3 months old. First few were here in just her diaper, 2nd few were her in a pink Winnie the Pooh dress and the last few were Christmas ones in a green Christmas dress.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i did her first professional pictures in a white polka dot dress and she also in diapers and in her christening dress. her second were just christmas pictures. for her one year old portraits since she was born on st. patrick's day i have pair of socks and a hat for the outfit so far. and then i will change to one more outfit. that is all.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2010