What is one simple little action that your DH or SO provides for you every day or so that proves his love?

My guy, although I may complain about him sometimes, I know he loves me and thinks about me often throughout his day simply by the little things he does for me. He almost always calls me before he comes home and asks if I want anything, and I know I can really ask for just about anything on the earth and he would find some way to get it or he would not come home and if he does, comes home in a bad mood because he could not get it for me and that frustrates him (I can tell!)

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Every time he walks out the door, he comes back in.....he will never leave me.
    He doens't get mad about how fast his check is spent, by me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• He is still here after 21 years of marriage.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• he tells me he loves me
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• He calls me every morning, just to say "good morning beautiful, have a great day baby!" Mine is in the Army, thus the phone call, or email
    xtalleyx

Answer by xtalleyx at 9:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i fall asleep at 10 and he usually at 4am. i can feel him moving my hair behind my ear as i sleep or running his hand down my arm. i know he watches me as i sleep. and when he does get arount to getting to bed he holds always grabs me and holds me so tight till he drifts off. i didn't realize he did any of that because before i revolved around a baby moniter i slept so soundly so i would go to bed alone and wake up with him sleeping on the other side of the bed. but now that i sleep lightly i realize these little things!
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 10:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• There is always gas in my car
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Mine kisses me goodbye every single time he leaves the house without fail! He definately does other things as well but this one thing let's me know how much I mean to him on a daily basis. I know if something happened to one of us the last thing we would always have is a kiss.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Btw, that is so sweet spazlilsister! You have a keeper!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• he jumps into bed first and warms my side up whilst i faff around getting ready for bed.....it's so cold in our room!
    Susy01

Answer by Susy01 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• we talk to each other every single night before bed (even if he's working and i'm home alone)

But specifically I know he loves me because of our son. Our son was made from the love of my SO & I and there is NO greater love than that!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2010