overdue by 3 days startd avin 10 mins apart contractions yday, now 2day nufin is this normal shud i ring midwife or hospital ??

1st time pregnancy

stacycarl24

Asked by stacycarl24 at 5:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes unfortunately it's normal to have lots of contractions one day and then none again the next day. i think they call it prodromal labor. =) i'd just go about life as normal, other than trying to get some rest because it most likely will be in the next few days! gl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• What the PP said. It's normal. It sucks, but it's normal.
    Aslen

Answer by Aslen at 9:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I am now 8 days past due and nothing is more frustrating then thinking "today is the day" only to have it all stop. Unfortunatly, this has been going on with me for three weeks now and I'm sorry to say it is normal! And who knows, maybe today will actually be the day......lol
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• thnx all 4 advice unfortunately midwife sed its normal, no signs of bump cumin besides severe uncomfyness dwn below, i'l prob go now wen she starts me off next wk :( xxx
    stacycarl24

Answer by stacycarl24 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2010