my friend

So I didn't give or loan the money to my friend.Now he will not talk to me hardly at all.Should I worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• i agree with the pp, i would not call man my friend. there is no reason to treat a 'friend' the way he treated you. im glad you didnt give him the money, because with people like that, they will just keep coming back for more, they becomne mooches really quick and they dont care how much you may need the money that they are trying to con out of you, all they care about is getting the money out of you. then the reasons for the money get worse just to make you feel guily, can you tell i have been down this road before? haha! leasson learned for me....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 7:27 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Only about the fact that you are still calling him a friend! What friend asks for money and withholds friendship when you say no? Not a friend, that's a user - don't waste another second wondering about it
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• ok thanks!!!
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 6:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Good girl. There is nothing for you to feel guilty about. If anyone HE should be feeling that way. Nobody likes a leech.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You are most welcome :-)
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

Perfectly said
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Worry you made the wrong decision, and he is not going to pay you that money back..

Answer by louise2 at 7:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Though you said you gave him the money. He is mad at you for not getting the money. Leave him alone he will come around.

Answer by louise2 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• thank you Moms! you are all the very best friends a woman can have!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2010