Will Pelosi's Aide now CONVINCE you that it's all a sham??

http://www.lifenews.com/nat5986.html
In comments reported by Congress Daily, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s top health care aide Wendell Primus admitted top Democrats have already decided on the strategy to pass the Senate's government-run health care bill that funds abortions and has other pro-abortion problems. Primus explained that the Senate will use the controversial reconciliation strategy that will have the House approve the Senate bill and both the House and Senate okaying changes to the bill that the Senate will sign off on by preventing Republicans from filibustering. She hopes Republicans won't participate in the health care summit. "Indeed it is madness to participate in a sham White House summit that merely provides high-profile, 'bi-partisan' political cover for Democrat plans that are already in motion to pass government-run health care through reconciliation," Hair concludes.

pvtjokerus

Asked by pvtjokerus at 8:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Now the other question is why she came out and said this....Is Nancy not happy with the current bill????
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 8:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I guess NONE of them plan on being re-elected then?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Pelosi's the sham! The next time she goes in for botox, I wish they'd botox her mouth shut!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Is anyone really surprised? I thought reconciliation was on the table the whole time. They have been uttering that word as a threat all along.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• This has been what they wanted to try from the first hint that they were notgoing to be able to slip it in under the radar, All the better for Republicans and Conservative America. In order to use reconcilliation they will have to part and parcel it out only being able to reconcile items that fit under budgetary rules. I don't believe Abortion does that anyway so they will have their own difficulties doing that. Of course they want it, but they will not get the bill they want and then they will not get reelected on top of that. I say, bring it on.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It says a lot that they had the supermajority for a year and couldn't rally enough democratic support to pass this piece of crap bill. It's pretty obvious that the American people want them to scrap the whole thing and start over (not just drop it, for those that think us conservatives don't want any reform at all). The government stopped working for us a long time ago, the unfortunate thing is that the special interests that want to control your lives are now paying for the seat in the oval office. Even if I had liked Obama I wouldn't have voted for him because I saw where the money was coming from.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• So I want to know WHY th repubs are the party of no? Why are THEY being SLAMMED for not working with the Dems when the Dems obviously are going to do exactly what THEY want and tell the repubs.....no! and I am with PP. I think some of them either dont want to be reelected or they have their heads so far in the sand they dont see how stupid they are being!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• momof, they just think they are smarter than us and that they know best how to save us from ourselves.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• So I want to know WHY th repubs are the party of no? Why are THEY being SLAMMED for not working with the Dems when the Dems obviously are going to do exactly what THEY want and tell the repubs

***
    THAT'S the $64 million, err, TRILLION dollar question!!! *sigh*
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• they're giving out free abortions?!?!?!?!! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i won't have to sell my food stamps to get them!
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 11:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2010