Positive vs. Negative attitude.

Do you think it's a choice? Is it a reflection of how you were raised? Or are you just born with one or the other? And do you think a negative person can change into a positive person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess it depends on how you were raised... people you hung out with, siblings, parents... etc or the current circumstances you are facing. I can sometimes be a very negative person... I don't know why I am like this but I am. I don't think it is always a choice but I do believe you can change... I noticed the most change recently from negative to positive when my ex and I broke up. I had people coming up and telling me they see a difference, that I seem happy, that I am not negative.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It is a choice, just sometimes, it's really hard to see the positive side of things. The negative side is too easy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:28 AM on Feb. 14, 2010