I made my son a bowl of rice cereal and by the time i finished and went to get him to feed him he had fallen asleep, is there anyway to save this bowl?

sleepyfaeries4

Asked by sleepyfaeries4 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Honestly, it tastes bad fresh much less reheated. Blech. I'd just toss the whole box personally!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• if he didn't eat out of it just put a cover over it and put it in the fridge and then you can reheat it in the microwave. just make sure to stir it up real good and test the temp. after you get it out of the microwave
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• If you used formula or breastmilk to mix it up you should throw it out. If you used water you can reheat it. It says right on the side of the container not to reheat it, but I don't see the harm if you used water. But if you used BM or formula you really should not reheat them, the bacteria will colonize and it will get nasty.
    Anonymous

• I hope you pitched it, it gets slimy if you try to keep it. Yuck.
    Anonymous