What will you find yourself doing on this most recognizable day of love?

I just really wanted to wish all of you ladies a wonderful day full of love and laughter but sense this is a question and answer forum I had to at least put it in a form of a question. Whether you have a card to read or a present to open the greatest gift to both give and receive is Love. Soak it up not only on this day but everyday you are here.

Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We are having dinner ar Carabbas with my Hubby, kids, Mom, sister and neice...All of my most fav people in the world

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'll be giving hubby some extra special attention, then we're having a steak dinner with my parents and our kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Working.... Then taking my girls shopping at Justice then out to the restaurant of their choice(last I heard it was going to be a Japanese Steak House).
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Last night my single BFF kept our girls of me and my husband so that we could have dinner and see a movie (Valentines Day - it was cute) I actually just spoke with her and she'll bring them back home after they see a movie, so around 5pm and she'll join us for a steak dinner. I've decorated the dining room table with reds and pinks, even place cards. Since my BBF is single my husband jokingly calls her his second wife and always looks for ways to include her in our family. So when he bought me my Vera Bradly purse, flowers, stuffed animal and candy he got her a Vera Bradly holder for her flat iron that she travels with and her favorite movie on DVD - Gone with the wind a cheesy stuffed animal and candy too. Our girls will open gifts from us when they come home. We'll end the day with dessert and our favorite Sunday show, Extreme Home Makeover.

Corny, I know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Hanging out with my family (cleaning the garage and digging out our tent to check if it's camp worthy). Hoping to find a ton of stuff to sell at a garage sale and donate the rest. Thinking about going to dinner, but may be making fish here at home, it all depends on what looks good at the grocery store. DH and I had a nice dinner last night after the kids were already done eating and shared a nice bottle of red wine. And the rest I won't share.

Happy Valentines day to all the ladies on P&CE (the ones I agree with and even those I don't agree with). Have a wonderful day!

rose in mouth

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• QuinnMae - you are one classy lady and I mean this in the best possible way.

From the young woman who you once said that was wiser beyond my years.

Anonymous

• Wow! Thanks anon! I'm feelin' the love!

giving heart

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I will be watching the Daytona 500 with the kids and eating tacos. My husband is at work and won't be home until 10pm (at which time I will be in bed). I got no cards or gifts. I got to clean the house while the kids whined that it wasn't fair that they had to clean up messes that they made. My husband sat there ignoring us and playing with his computer. He didn't do anything to help us except take the trash out as he left for work.
    But I don't care. It's just another Sunday in our house. We don't celebrate Valentines. I think it's a stupid holiday.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Wow Justanotherjen - sounds like instead of celebrating Valentines Day you should make up your own holiday call Bottled Up Bitterness Day.
    Anonymous

• I will be surfing the internet pointing and laughing at everyone who whines about Valentines Day because they think it actually makes people feel sorry for them.
    Anonymous