Can you save the french toast mixture?

DH is making French toast. Can you save the extra mixture in the 'fridge until tomorrow? Eggs are Fresh. Our Happy hens lay them. So if you know. We'd love to know the do's or don't's! Your Fine reply is greatly appreciated! Have a Great Valentine's Day!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Depends on how long you had it out
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't see why not, but I wouldn't save it for longer than that.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You could, but I think I'd cook up the rest of the french toast and reheat in the oven or microwave.

Answer by Bmat at 10:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• ewe- I like my french toast fresh and crisp. not "nuked". yes you can cover it and refridgerate it for a few days... no worries, Linda
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Ew. If you have your own hens, just toss the mix and make new tomorrow. If I have extra when we're done dipping, I pour it over the last peice or two and have extra eggy french toast.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't save it. I would make up the rest of the toast and reheat in the oven or toaster the next day.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2010