Did anyone get a Sweet surprise today? Happy Valentine's Day!

Anyone get a Sweet surprise today? I hope so! I'm wishing that you do! I'm sending happiness.. your way! Have a Great Valentine's Day!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nooo. i sure didnt :( ....... well not yet i hope
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 10:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Well, if my three year old projectile vomiting five times in three hours in the middle of the night counts as a sweet surprise.... then yes I did!
    I'm so bummed, we had lots of plans for this long weekend and we have not been able to do any of them since first my son had a stomach bug and now he has passed it to his sister. Dh and I had plans that we will have to cancel, and we already missed a trip to the zoo and a sleepover at Grandma's for the kids... not what I had planned!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We had ours 3 years ago and get to celebrate it with her every year.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I did! DH bought me a new wedding band, and my FIL surprised us today with a car (i've been posting about how we haven't had one for a while!)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I got to sleep in a whole 30 minutes and clean the house...so, no.
    While I ran around cleaning (with my middle 2 kids helping) my husband sat on his lazy ass playing on the computer. All he did was take the trash out as he was leaving for work.
    I still have my room to clean up (because it seems to be the catch all when other people don't want to put stuff away and my lazy husband throws his crap all over the floor like a freaking 2yo) and run to the store to get stuff for dinner and then I'm doing nothing else but watching the race this afternoon.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• nope
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2010