How do you do a kegal? they say your not suppose to feel it in your butt or legs but i do.

ajerez

Asked by ajerez at 9:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Health

• what the heck its kegal???
    MrsSCerda

Answer by MrsSCerda at 10:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• It's the same muscle you use to hold your pee... just flex it! 1 and 2 and 3 and relax... and 1 and 2 and 3 and relax... haha!
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 10:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• What is Kegel? see this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

It's my understanding that you are using the Kegel muscles if you can stop the flow of urine. I can do that and feel it in my butt also so I'm clueless on how to do it otherwise. I would say if you can stop the flow of urine then you've got the right muscle group so don't worry about feeling it in other places.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I'm not sure why anyone would say that you can't feel it in your butt. You can feel it tense up kind of, to put it bluntly, in the "under butt crease" lol. You know, where the bottom of your butt connects to your legs.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Kegal Secrets for Women
    www.Kegelmasters.com/Kegal 
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I can feel it in my butt too!!! Is everyone doing it wrong? LOL
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• IMA NURSE~YOU WILL SLIGHTLY FEEL IT IN YOU TUSH CLOSES TO YOUR VIGINAL AREA AND MAYBE VERY SLIGHTLY IN YOUR INNER THIGHS. YOUR MOST LIKELY DOING IT RIGHT. BUT MAYBE CHECK OUT SOME OF ABOVE WEB SITES TOO. :) GOOD LUCK!! KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 9:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I feel it in my butt a little..but not too much. I do them all the time, they really helped out when i had my daughter. She was 9 pounds 4 ounces and i pushed her out in less than 15 minutes.. They really worked for me.. getting me all toned up.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Not only will kegals strenghten your pelvic floor muscles. When practised frequently you can gain much add pleasure for your partner when you do a kegal while your partner is inside you.
    Anonymous