What is your honest opinion of white pride nationalists?

Did you know they have a website called Stormfront? It's terrifying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• they have the right to exist just as other pride groups do. as long as they don't cross the line and no one is hurt then what business do I have trying to infringe on their right to be proud of their heritage? I might not agree with how they do things but I don't agree with a lot of things and legally there is nothing I can do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Why can't white people be proud of being white?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• White pride groups are generally not racist they are just proud of being white. If it were an Italian Pride parade or a Black Pride Parade, no one would give a damn. So why are people tripping when it's a white pride parade. Are they dressed like the KKK?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• White pride groups are generally not racist they are just proud of being white

That's a lie

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I don't know anything about them. I usually form an opinion of someone after having some sort of experience either meeting them or hearing what they say. If they are a radical group and if that's how they conduct themselves all the time, then I probably wouldn't be very interested in being friends or acquaintances with any of them. I try to abide by the 'judge not lest ye be judged' (I am sure I misspelled something in there - so don't bother bashing).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• White pride groups are generally not racist they are just proud of being white.

Please provide links to white pride groups that are not racist. And by saying they are generally not racist, you are implying that most white pride groups are not racist. Prove this.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Well I can't prove it only to say that I know a person that's part of a white pride group and he's not racist. He's just proud of being white.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Do you think people who are proud to be Latino or proud to be African American are racist? Probably not. So why can't white people be proud to be white?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I don't think there is an issue with white pride, I myself am proud of my heritage and proud to be white, However the issue comes in when you look down on other races because they are not like you...I wish everyone took more pride in their heritage, I love to learn all about other cultures and everything, and love when people know their roots, it shows depth of character,and really helps a person get to know themself.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 11:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• However the issue comes in when you look down on other races because they are not like you...

Many of the other pride groups hold this belief.  Does that make them racist?  Some of the most racist people I know are of other ethnicity than white - not that white is an ethnicity. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2010