Are there any foods that you REFUSE to cook because they gross you out?

I can't cook liver, the thought of it makes me want to puke. (But I'll eat livermush. Weird!)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• shepherd's pie! ugh! just looks so gross! LOL

yeah, and I don't eat liver (who would want to eat a filter???) so I definitely don't cook it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• anything involving guts....yuck
    and i dont like the smell of lamb roasts....barf
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Any seafood! I won't eat it, I even make hubby go brush his teeth before I kiss him if he has eaten it, ugh it makes me gag
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 11:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• cuteandcurvy i second that! i will not cook or eat seafood especially fish and if i can help it i won't even look at it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I swore I would never cook chicken liver (or any other kind of liver), but my husband convinced me one day to make him some fried green tomatoes and chicken liver. It wasn't that bad, however, I don't think I will doing it again. It made my kitchen smell for days!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• ANY meat product....whether it be chicken breast, ground beef, turkey, pork.....hotdogs, chicken in a can or tuna....I WILL NOT touch it. Nor seafood. My child will eat any of it, but I am so grossed out by it that I have literally cut it out of my own diet. Hubby and baby love it.
    Allie120

Answer by Allie120 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• potatoes..YUUUCK!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• IT WOULD HAVE TO BE INTESTINES,PIG FEET STUFF LIKE THAT MY HUSBAND IS MEXICAN AND ALWAYS TRIES TO CONVINCE ME BUT i HAVE NEWS FOR HIM IT AIN'T HAPPENING!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i can't cook or eat liver, any other animal guts or lamb..... gag... no thanks. i'm a great cook and even if my family wanted those things i wouldn't do it. when i was pregnant i had adversions to chicken, seeing raw chicken made me throw up nevermind eating it cooked.
    Anonymous

• After cooking giblet gravy, I doubt there's anything that would gross me out.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2010