Why does being single on Valentines Day have to SUCK SO BAD~!

...even though you tell yourself it's JUST ANOTHER FREAKIN DAY~!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Here is the thing the grass is always greener on the other side right? I wish I was single for a couple of days, think about it you could go and do anything you wanted to do today----ahh how nice, plust I guess it is better to be alone than in a bad relationship.. I understand it is hard, but trust me waiting for the right one will work,,,,,! Because honestly even the right one can still make you nutty sometimes, LOL! So from me to you Happy Valentines Day, go get some chocolate and a movie and maybe even a bubble bath! Who knows maybe prince charming is at the grocery store getting flowers for his mom? LOL Cheer up and God Bless you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• At least you are not married and not getting a thing for Valentine's day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'm married and think that it's just another day. It's a commercial holiday to sell chocolates, roses, stupid stuffed animals, and jewelry.

It annoys the crap out of me when people complain about it though! "Poor pitiful me! Didn't get anything for valentines!" Really, does a dozen roses 1 day out of the year that it's expected on really mean someone loves you? NOPE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Its all good until you read about everyones SO's getting them a bunch of awesome lovey dovey shit
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'm married and will be alone on V-day... Hubby is away working and can't be home. Just think of all of the military wives with Hubby's in danger serving our country.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You looking at it in the wrong way. The day is suppose to be for kids. Celebrate with your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• dh was deployed Valentine's day last year......and this year he has duty....go figure...but last night he gave me a beautiful ring!! yay
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• oh....forgot to mention....I'm alone with the boys.... :( Alone until tomorrow afternoon..... boo
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My boyfriend was supposed to be home, but he's not yet. I'm disappointed, but only b/c I miss him. Honestly, to me it's just another day. I don't need him to buy me roses, chocolate, take me to dinner, all that stuff, to prove he loves me. Especially not on a day when everyone else is doing the same thing. If he wants to do those things for me, great, but do it on an ordinary day just b/c you want to, not b/c everyone is pressuring you to do it.

Don't feel bad about being single. Better to be single than to be miserable in a bad relationship. Just look at all the questions on here about cheating or lying husbands or boyfriends, or ones that never do anything, or are abusive or what have you. I love my boyfriend, but if he treated me like that, I'd rather be single.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• OP here..LOL! ..yeah EXACTLY snoober!#%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2010