Happy Valentine's Day Ladies

I just wanted to tell each of you Happy Valentine's Day! Some of us are single, married or have S/O's....whichever it is you all deserve a happy and loving V-day! My dh has duty today (military) and wont be home until tomorrow afternoon....so we had to celebrate our vday last night.....me and my boys will be spending time together and bringing dh dinner tonight....so thats our plans for today!

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• happy valentine 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Thanks!! Happy V-day to you too! I'm spending the day with our boys, it's snowing so we're going to stay in and veg out.. Plus I have a sugar headache so it's going to be a laaazy day..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Happy Valentines day too. My hubby came home from Hawaii last night and his car got a flat so I had to drive out and pick him up. He is sick with a cold just feeling miserable. So of course he went to work today. I am here with two teen daughters and two dogs who love to sleep.
    Now I am feeling sort of crappy. Dang colds.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2010