Is this normal

Yesterday i had a lit bit of brown blood come out of me then i wiped two or three times then i did not have any more! but i have been having craps tho!

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 11:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry i meant cramps
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 11:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You are pregnant?
    Due soon?
    Having contractions?
    Sex or a vaginal exam recently?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• This is completly normal I had that as well and it freaked me out then I went to the dr and he said everything was fine and i cramped through out my entire pregnancy not bad cramps just normal cramping. It happened to me with the brown spotting when i wiped a cople of times that was it and it was early in my pregnancy. but i would def reccomend getting checked at your next visit but I bet your fine. Good luck I hope it helps.
    I asked my mom and cousin and they had the same thing. it could be hereditary but who knows.
    cmjones

Answer by cmjones at 11:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• YEs im pregnant in due Oct 13 som im not that far a long yet have not been exam yet im trying to get in and see my dr!!!
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 11:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I had some spotting for about a week or so. The nurse I talked to on the phone said as long as there was no change in color or flow, it was normal. The next time I went in to see my dr. i told him about it and he checked me out just to be safe and found a pollup. Nothing out of the ordinary, but removed it anyway. So as soon as u can get in to your dr. let him/her know. Until then don't worry about it too much. That just makes the waiting worse.
    mamaduck19

Answer by mamaduck19 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2010