IS IT ME?????

I have been with the man of my dreams for 4 yrs we have a 3 yr old daughter. but here latley things have changed. I feel as if he does not love me anymore. We used to have a very healthy active sex life and now im lucky to get it once a month i feel as if i am being maintenced or i have to beg him to touch me. I need some serious help I try and try to initiate it in the bedroom but he just doesnt like that never has but i just dont know what to do. he has been stand offish for a while now but when i try to talk about it he tells me its all in my head that he loves me more than anything. But his actions are speaking louder than his words. Please help I love this man with every fiber of my being. I dont wanna lose him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• try putting on some sexy lingerie and just coming to bed. That always works with my husband! lol. as for being closer, just grab him sometime and hug him real tight and tell him how much you love him. my husband always appreciates that too.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 11:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Sometimes men need instuctions. Tell him exactly what you want (ex. I want sex twice a week, I want you to hold my hand, kiss me when you leave...) then give him plenty of space to do it in his own time and on his own terms. Be sure to talk to him when he's in a good mood and not in an attacking way. Use I statements not you statements. Be sure to be positive with him. Say nice things and bite your lip on the annoying things he does. See if he comes around this way.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Also I don't think it is you! He says he loves you more than anything!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2010