I'm looking to buy a prepaid phone w/a plan. Do you girls have any recommendations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• Boost mobile is good, they have some really cool phones and 50$ a month will get you unlimited talk, text and web :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 12:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Do you talk alot? I cannot believe that for $60 per month ATandT has unlimited prepaid text and wireless minutes! I am actually going to switch to this from regular att and t! They get good service almost anywhere! I will tell you that do not gowith Cricket,,, I could only use them in town, and you need to be able to use a phone anywhere esp. if you have kiddos, good luck Mommy and happy chatting,LOL!
    Anonymous

• I would say check out Cricket. We love it! Right now it's just $25 a month for unlimited talk & text. You will have to check the coverage map for your area, but chances are it's great! I have never gone anywhere that I couldn't get service... And for $25 who can beat it?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• OP here, i live in the mountains and i dont get service for boost mobile, the best buy here doesnt even sell them because of that reason.
    Anonymous

• I have virgin mobile and love it DH, my mom and I all use it and we all have different plans depending on what we need. my dh just pays $20 ever 60 days he doesnt really talk a lot and if he needs more we add more money.

I pay $25 a month for 200 minutes and 200 text, i rarely run out at the end of the month normally i have minutes left and they roll over. the text dont roll over which is fine i never use 200 in a month anyhow.

there are several plans to choose from.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• try straight talk from walmart. for 45.00 dollars a month you get unlimited talk, text, pics, web and calls to 411. I am on it and I love it. plus they have really cute phones.
    angel112

Answer by angel112 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Tracfone!!! For $10 a month you get 50 minutes. You can always get more minutes and it's not expensive at all!!That's the only cell phones we've ever used.We don't use our phones very much.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We use Boost unlimited for 50$ a month.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I like my AT&T go phone.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My hubs and I both have had tracfone for many years and we love it!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2010