What is your opinion of the Birthers, the people who still think Obama's birth certificate was false?

They're still going at it and are planning a march on Washington!
http://obamacrimes.com/?p=673

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They are wasting their own time, just like the 9/11 Truthers. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I think they have been proven false and need to move on..... Agree with Quinn~They are like the 9/11 truthers
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Yep waste of time..if they do not like what he is doing/his policies then they'd do better by just protesting those...most Americans arent for his policies they are radical left and the fight against it all has been making a difference..I do not think he is illegaly the president.Unfortunately its just alot of folks got fooled by his lip service and lies and they voted him in.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• They are a little unstable, not all but many....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• They are in denial. They need to buck up, accept the truth, and find a better way to protest if they have problems.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I think they need to give up the ghost on that one and find another outlet for their grievances.

Anonymous

• I think that CM is slow today, and had one of their employees post this question and the one about white supremacists below this.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Ya know Grace I was thinking the same exact thing. Both questions are kinda out there and haven't been discussed in quite sometime.
    Anonymous

• I think they have their eyes wide open. That they are not influenced by the sleepers who prefer not to question.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 1:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• They make me laugh. That Orly Taitz lady was seriously nuts.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2010