What did you get your hubby for v-day if anything?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• sexy boxers a new wallet and some flavor stuff for later tonight including the outfit i got myself for him :)
    Anonymous

• A sexy card, a box of Russel Stover chocolates(heart shaped box of course), and him, me, and the kids all matching tee-shirts.
    Anonymous

• I got him Ferrero Rocher chocolates. He loves them. His birthday is tomorrow so I got him jeans and a shirt.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• chocolate truffles, a card, and a spin the bottle button lol, i also got him his new cell phone last week (that was more a combo v-day b-day gift) we went to dinner last night and i had the red lingerie and found the cutest hair clips that were little horns lol, he laughed his butt off when he saw them.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I didn't end the relationship O_o
    Anonymous

• I got him a ton of Indianapolis Colts gear! He loved it! He on the other hand didn't get anything.. Oh well

Anonymous

• a greeting card, chocolate and a old fashioned razor. thing cost me a pretty chunk of change but hey he's really into that stuff and I know he's been wanting it for a long time.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Absolutely nothing! We've agreed on not doing anything for Valentines Day. Maybe when our son is older we'll start but for now it's just a regular Sunday to us!
    Anonymous

• We shared a gift, we bought all new flowers and bushes for the garden and spent time together doing it :o) Aside from that, I got him truffles and a card.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 1:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Me a sexy outfit and a really romantic home cooked meal. Kids are with the in-laws tonight
    angel112

Answer by angel112 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2010