Need advice on effective discipline techniques?

I found a super fantastic article online regarding disciplining the children. Read it if you get a chance and then respond with your comments.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6985698/

diginity

Asked by diginity at 11:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• We don't like to use maybe either. With SD it for sure means yes in her mind. If we really aren't sure of the answer we tell her that we need to talk about it and we will tell her the answer after dinner. She is very well behaved, and with the fry thing, I can easily just say no. She may give me a sad face but that's about all I get from her. Now DS on the other hand, he's only 8 months, and i have a feeling he's going to be the hard one when he gets older. So I guess I'll get back to you in a few years and let yo know how well I'm doing :)
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 1:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2008