To all those folks who live on the east coast and New England, what's up with not

wearing clothes? Seriously! I live here in Maryland and let me tell ya it's cold here. Last night my hubby and I were out on the town to have a little pre V-day fun while my BFF kept our girls. I can't tell you how many people I saw out and about wearing little or no clothes. We just had about over 4ft of snow dumped on us within the last week and it's still sticking around cuz its cold as HAIL, but I still see people walking to and fro with no coat, girls with chest hanging out, kids of all ages in shorts and a longs sleeve t-shirt while mom and dad bundle up. Oh, and since when has the hoodie replaced a good old fashioned coat?

I'm not talking about running from your warm car to the store (although I don't do that either) I'm talking standing around waiting for your name to be called for dinner, waiting for friends outside the movies and just kicking it and trying to look cool and not cold. YOU LOOK COLD AS CHIT!

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well they are stupid. I live here in MD too and I will tell you I wear a coat. I do have to say the only reason I wear a coat is because I went to California in Jan. while it was 82 and sunny I kept thinking how cold it was at home. So I went to the mall and got a wool coat. I wore it home only to find out the tempt was 50 when I got home. OY
    So now that it is colder than 50 I wear it everyday. I would say that in past winters I would wear a wool sweater and that would be enough for me. If you can figure it out then let me know.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• The cold doesn't bother some people. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• I agree....the cold does not bother some as much as other's.
    I do not wear a coat at all here in VA (lived in ME most all of my life), but I have always been hotter than other people....I can't stand a warm/hot bedroom at night....even in the winter the window has to be cracked open for the fresh, cold air.
    My daughters are all the same way and will not wear the winter coats we bought them....they prefer only their thick hoodies.
    My husband, on the other hand, is a Virginian born and bred, so he is cold all the time. We have thermostat wars....lol. He insists on turning the temp up to 72 degrees while I want it down to 68 or below.
    When out in public, I will not wear a coat. If I have a ways to walk outdoors or am wearing a short-sleeved shirt, then I will wear a light jacket or sweater.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010