How did I let myself get here???

I feel like such a complete and total failure....I woke up today and felt the worst ive felt pretty much ever...I feel severly depressed...all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry...I hurt so bad and I just feel like im gonna puke..I cant believe I let myself get so bad that I physically hurt...DH has been deployed..and everytime I feel like were getting closer were not..I thought we had a certain amount of days left and then he told me they wouldnt let them leave until a certain day even though their replacements are there a week early...so weve added more days to the countdown..and now I woke up feeling like shit...I feel sooo bad and all I want to do is cry...I feel like I hate myself for being so weak...I just want him home so bad..im so lonely... I have no one and it hurts so bad..I just feel like im dying inside

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Hubby has been gone over a month and only home 3 days so far... I miss him terribly too. I know how you feel. You just have to remember that he loves you and is working very hard. Maybe sit down and write him a letter. Sometimes when you put your feelings in writing it helps. You don't have to give it to him, just let it all out on paper. Do something for yourself, go get a box of chocolates, a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, a bottle of wine, and a couple good movies and veg out on the couch. Call a girlfriend and have her over to talk and have dinner, movie w/e... Or if you can, call your Mom, Aunt, Sister, just someone to spend some time with to help you feel better... Hope this helps, and know you're not alone.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2010