What did you do for him for Valentines day or what did he do?

He found my lost wedding ring and gave it back to me in a box. I'd been looking for it for months! I am letting him do whatever he wants today, he's playing video games.I am relaxing while babies nap!

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• My dh is chef and working all day, we went out for pizza last night and watched Couples Retreat which I thought was a terrible movie. I always tell him not to worry about presents and so he doesn't.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Well my Dh left yesterday for work and won't be home until friday, So it's just me and my babie's....there watching cartoon's and im facebooking and on cafemom, I hope everyone get's to spend and enjoy their time with their Valentine!
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We had great sex. That works for me. There is never a complaint. It's always the right size and neither of us ever want to take it back for a refund.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• ^^ ew.
    Anonymous

• I got him NCAA 2010 basketball game for him PS3 and a movie!! His gift out did mine by far lol ... He took me out to dinner, and then asked me the Marry Him!!!!
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I mad my BF Breakfast and Got him a card..He bought me a stuffed animal and 2 cute little boxes of chocolates..Its our first valentines day together so i wasnt expecting too much..he was suprised i bought him a card i guess girls my age dont buy gifts for there men on V-Day
    Anonymous

• We had breakfast as a family. We watched a really good documentary as a family ( A Family is A Family is A Family). Our daughter went to her cousin's house for a while and my husband and I had a candle lite lunch. It was nice.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 4:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• he left.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We went out to breakfast as a family. Valentine's Day isn't a big deal for us but I had the kids make a Valentine for him. :)
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Mhaney, I am so sorry to hear that.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2010