valentines day

what did you get for valentines day? what did you get your so and your kids? my hubbys deployed and he had a dozen roses and a box of chocolates delivered this morning. and gave me a big chunk of money to spend on myself ( i never by myself anything so he made me go out and buy stuff for me and me only since he cant go get me something). i got him his favorite candies and stuffed animals from our dd and cards,and pictures luckily he got his packages today and i got my dd some balloons and chocolates! happy valentines day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thank your husband from all of us!
    Anonymous

• I got an ecard, and a roof over our heads, heat, electricity, water, and don't have to live in a cardboard box! Now that's a valentines gift! I sent him an ecard, and got him some chocolates for when he comes back home in a few weeks. Oh and I take care of the house, kids, dogs, and him (wink, wink) when he gets home!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I didn't get anything. My husband has been so involved getting his elderly father moved into our home and settled down to live with us that he forgot the date. It's all good though. He handed me a plate of eggs, sausage, grits and toast this morning. He doesn't need to feel bad about it. We've been married 30 years. I'm not insecure about getting or not getting something for Valetine's Day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• DH gave me a candy bouquet. I purposely asked him for NO sweets, but he loved the mug (he knows I love certain size coffee mugs) so he got it. The kids can have the candy and I'll keep the great mug! :) We also exchanged wonderful cards with each other. I gave the girls each a small heart box of chocolates and a card each.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• well im glad everyone is happy today! even if theres no gifts exchanged its nice to spend time and just be together. id much rather have my husband home but....i loved my gifts it was a very sweet idea. atleast i think so. and thank you anon hell appreciate it. and thank you ladies for answering.
    Anonymous