So please tell me a wierd coincidence...

I'm from Kansas City, grew up there all my life. Well, my sister and I bumped into a guy we graduated with a year after I graduated, in SAN ANTONIO TX...lol. Wierd. Please share..

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How weird, your the first question I answered and I am from kansas city as well, LOL! IDK once I ran into a friend in Spain, neither one of us knew the other would be there,, I chalked it up to small world,,,but everything happens for a reason. Now this will get really odd if I know you! LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• never ceases to amaze me what a small world it is
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My uncle was on a road trip with his family to the Grand Canyon (during the age of C-B radios in everyones' cars). He got to talking to another man who was traveling also and they decided to stop at the same gas station and meet. They pulled in, the other gentleman got out of his car and went to my uncle's car, put his hand in the window to shake hands and said, "hi, my name is _______________." My uncle just sat there for a minute and said, "So am I". They had the same names and used their first an middle names as their name too. He told that story over and over until he died.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• ok so a friend Jason was traveling thru Europe. A few months later another friend Marilyn went on a seniors tour thru Europe. Jason and Marilyn know each other. Marilyn picks up a book in a bookstore. when she gets home she is flipping thru the book and finds a letter. there is a name and city but no address so she looks up the person the letter was addressed to-Sean. Marilyn has known Sean for almost his whole life. Jason and Sean are best friends. Marilyn calls Sean not realizing who he is to send him the letter. they eventually sorted it out. :) fun story though
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 2:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010