Is there anything eles that will work?

me and my husband have tried sex,walking and everything else i could find that could induce us and none of it is working we have not tried Castor oil because i wanted to see if you moms had anything else that worked for you beside sex and walking and getting induced by the doctor if you have anything else that worked for you beside what i just aid then please tell me thank you we want Castor oil to be our last choice so please help us thank you

itsagirl200801

Asked by itsagirl200801 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• in your other question it says you're due in may?? if you're due in may do NOT try to induce this early!!silly
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I have one: TIME! Your baby will come when he/she is ready. Why try to force them out sooner?? The extra few days/weeks of discomfort for you should be worth better health for your baby.
    Anonymous

• your baby will come when she is ready. no need to try and make her come early.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Baby will come when its ready, sooner may cause defects and other problems.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Well, I'd keep trying the walking because silly me tried castor oil and the side effects are terrible... however 15 hours later I did have a 8 pound 5 ounce healthy baby boy! Good luck!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• What is your priority?
    I am wondering if there is a reason you feel you should do this-- is this your preference or your baby's?
    When are you due?
    Are you having a healthy pregnancy?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Labor induction by any other means than natural, when the baby is ready, don't work. Just enjoy the quiet time with dh and catch up on your sleep bc you won't get much when the baby gets here
    Anonymous