What beach is best for vacationing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Travel

• San Diego, CA is a good option. Very family oriented, slow city with other things to do as well. (Sea World, Legoland, San Diego Zoo) I also like Panama City, Florida or Daytona Beach. Pretty beaches and not as hectic as Miami. Plus you could make a trek to Orlando as well.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I think it depends on where you want to go, what area? So many beaches! I love Florida, I also love Mass. beaches, couple in Rhode Island & connecticut.So again what way do you want to go & when? Have fun with whatever you decide~!~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• In the US? if so Panama city as PP said is great, but I honestly prefer Bahamas, and Mexico, you would be suprised at how affordable they are!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• In the whole world?! I would have to say Bondi Beach Australia, then there is Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, and any beach in Key West, Naples, Sarasota, Hilton Head...the list goes on and on!!! I say wherever there is sun, sand, and unlimited drinks with little umbrellas in them...I'm there!!!! LOL :o)

floating in pool

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• the travel channel has a list of the worlds best beaches. It depends on what you are looking for. I like Lake Michigans beaches in the summer as well as trpocal salt water beaches. I have never been to a "bad" beach.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2010